The creation of this topic remains my last option to make Samsung react on a major software problem.
I bought a Samsung TV (model QE55Q65R) last February and since that day, I've been fighting against a notification that keeps coming back.
After a request from the US support who sent me back to the French support, unable to give me a satisfactory answer, I experience this problem every time I turn on my TV.
The problem is as follows: a headset, a sound bar or a speaker tries to continuously connect to my TV via Bluetooth. I have tried everything:
- accept the device and then delete it
- reset the television
- install an update via a USB key (that was suggested by the French support team… no comment)
- disable all my Bluetooth devices even though none of them are marked "T-10" (name of the device trying to connect)
- activate / deactivate all possible and unimaginable parameters in the Settings
- I even went around to my neighbors to see if any of them owned this "T-10" device
What I'm sure of:
- the signal's coming from a neighbor because the notification comes more often at night...
- that it is a device for diffusing sound (see photo below and video)
- when I insist on connecting to the device, the TV changes sources and launches "Ambient Mode". When I do this, a few minutes lapse and the notification returns on screen
The situation is unbelievable! More than 800 euros spent on this high-end television to finally come close to a nervous breakdown every time I turn it on.
I found similar testimonials to mine, the solution is not expensive (development cost) and could be embedded in a future update: the ability to block an incoming connection.
I'm angry, disappointed, helpless and nobody at Samsung seems to understand the seriousness of the situation.
Samsung's support can't do anything, it's up to the product teams, engineers/designers to solve this problem!! The promise is not kept, and this is not an isolated case. DO SOMETHING PLEASE!!!
Have you found a solution, please please say yes, I have the same problem. My Pop up notification is.
Bluetooth device connected. Would you like to hear the tvs sound through this device?
Device name TaiYiLian.Tec.Src
I'm just so fed up with it.
The TV is about to be launched off the balcony.
Why are Samsung not fixing this problem?
Unfortunately, no. We are a minority in this case and Samsung is turning a deaf ear. It is painful and really disappointing because it is a bug at this level...
To tell you the truth, I tried to contact some ingenious Samsung people who work in the Smart TV division, the few answers I got were from people who were disconcerted by my situation and the problem raised.