Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 09:55 PM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

Go to solution
223 REPLIES 223
Aikon1694
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue since yesterday (NL). A reset will fix it (shortly) or better use speach button and say: "Channel 1"

0 Likes
RDPA
Explorer
Options

So potentially no one at Samsung knows this is a major issue worldwide? That's just insane. We could be sitting here for months with no solution?

djbuch
First Poster
Options

Same Here in France.

I reached out Samsung France on twitter and they said they were aware of it.

Bonjour

, Merci pour votre retour. Effectivement, nous avons fait ce constat depuis hier. Une remontée a déjà été faite et je tiens à vous rassurer que nos experts sont à pied d'œuvre sur le sujet. Samsung vous remercie pour votre confiance et s'excuse pour tous les désagréments occasionnés

. Je reste disponible

. Chloé #SamsungTheFrame

Laatrinidad
First Poster
Options

I got a fix that worked from me from Samsung Twitter!  
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062957/

This worked! The holding down the power button doesn’t do anything but shut it off, no restart. But unplugging the unit (power box and TV power connection) for about 2 minutes fixed it immediately!

0 Likes
seslin
First Poster
Options

I'm also experiencing this problem, starting yesterday (24 hours from now back).
65" 2022 frame.
Workaround with voice control and I can start the tv that way.

Posts are mention it's a firmware problem, I really don't think so, mine hasn't been updated for at least two months, it's on 1304, I'm guessing some web service backend that the tv's connect to is experiencing problems.
That said a firmware update might fix it as they would update the service endpoints that the tv's use.

0 Likes
RDPA
Explorer
Options

My TV is in the wall and wires are in the wall. All I see is the thin wire connecting to the box. I don't know how to unplug the TV itself from Power. Or is the TV power plugged into the Box also?

Oh never mind. I found the info online and shows me where the power is coming from the box. I'll have to try this out later. So unplug for 2 min and it should fix art mode not being stuck anymore.

0 Likes
Roley32
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue on new Frame set in the UK. On chat with Samsung now and they have confirmed they are aware of the issue and it is being worked on. No timeline for fix yet. 

~Samsung - "Yes, Steve. We are aware of this and it is now under investigation. Our engineers are doing their best to resolve in soonest possible time. Rest assured that this will be fixed, Steve."

0 Likes
Houblon
First Poster
Options

I reported this issue yesterday to Samsung and they just called back today to say it was fixed. And I checked and it is fixed for me. They say it was a release of the Art mode software that broke it yesterday and a new release today that fixed it. So hopefully this will roll out to everyone soon 

0 Likes
RDPA
Explorer
Options

What is your firmware version now?

0 Likes
Hanhan
First Poster
Options

OMG i am so glad i came across this thread. It started on 27/10/2022 and i was kind of blaming my kids for playing with the remote. I googled samsung remote not working only to come across instruction to remove the battery. God knows how many time i turn on and off the tv. The only time it worked is when i unplug the cable. But problem start when it goes to art mode again. Nothing else I do can make the art work unstuck. I hope samsung can revert back to original software or do a new software version. Sucks now i have to use my smart things on my phone to get the tv out of art work. But once it is out of art work, remote is fine. SAMSUNG you better fix this !!

0 Likes