Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 2023 85” Q70c backlight bleed (3 days old)

(Topic created on: 21-02-2024 09:36 PM)
Dan1102
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone, just got my new tv and thought it was great but now have noticed blotches coming through when the screen is playing dark scenes, so doing a bleed test it seems to be significantly bad, not sure what my options are is 3 days old, I’ve recycled the box as it was huge and no space for it, just not to happy at the moment after paying nearly 2k, you would think the quality would be better, all my tv’s have been Samsungs and thought I would go for one of the better models and treat myself but this one is the worst, this is what I’m meaning by the picture

IMG_1468.jpeg

normal tv bright colours are fine, just when it’s dark you can see this coming through. Would appreciate if anyone has been in the same situation I bought it direct from the Samsung website, thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah definitely not right, yes edge lit TVs have a pot more bleed especially at bigger sizes but this is very poor. Did you buy from Samsung? Reach out to customer service for support.
0 Likes
Dan1102
Apprentice
Options

Yes bought directly from the Samsung store online, I will try and get an advisor see what solution they can come up with, I read the 85” are supposed to have a better panel to but clearly not unless I’ve just been unlucky with the one they’ve sent me out, just the hassle now of having to deal with it all, thanks for the reply

EGA321
First Poster
Options

i’m having the same issues and concerns. Is there any update

0 Likes
Dan1102
Apprentice
Options

IMG_1519.png

0 Likes
Dan1102
Apprentice
Options

IMG_1521.png

IMG_1522.png

0 Likes
Dan1102
Apprentice
Options

So basically I now have to phone, to either get replacement and see if it’s any better with a new one or get refund and start looking for a whole new tv, was even thinking the 85” tcl mini qled? Samsung have really messed up with these tv’s and to be honest in my opinion shouldn’t be on the market they are shocking

0 Likes
Dan1102
Apprentice
Options

Can’t afford oled this size pushed the boat out buying this one wish I could though, any other tv options you think are worth getting please let me know

0 Likes