Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My UE22F5410 loses all terrestial channels

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 09:15 PM)
Keith47
First Poster
Options

My UE22F5410 loses all terrestrial channels after turning the set of. I do a retune to the correct parameters and all is fine, I can change channels with no problem. When I next put the t.v. on it says no signal, I do a retune and all is fine until the next time.

I have tried the aerial connection with another t.v. with no problems.

Any help appreciated.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @Keith47

Can you please confirm the TV software? Also, do you have the correct country selected, so that the TV can correctly auto-tune the channels?

Check this here: Screen Menu > Broadcasting > Channel Settings > Country (Area).
0 Likes
Keith47
First Poster
Options

Hi SaudA

My Broadcast settings are Primary: England, Secondary: Kent, Additional: N/A

This is the same settings as on my other Samsung T.V. which works fine on the same aerial outlet, and also the same settings I used before this problem arose.

As I said in my post I can change channels with no problems until I turn the T.V. off.

My software is 2126, I've tried updating to 2127 both via wi-fi and USB and it gets no further than 29% on both. I've tried many times.

I've also done a Factory Restore via the service menu to no avail.

Thanks

Keith

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks for this. Have you tried using a different USB to see if it updates? If not, please ring our dedicated AV Team on 0333 000 0333. They'll be able to help further with this, including sending out a USB with software if required.
0 Likes
Keith47
First Poster
Options

Hi SaudA.

Yes, I have tried with two different new USB's formatted to Fat32. I have upgraded via USB before with no problems.

I have decided that I have spent more than enough time over the past few weeks trying to solve this unsolvable problem and will use it as an expensive amonitor.

Thank you for trying to help.

Keith

0 Likes