Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi View not working for my iPhone

(Topic created on: 22-11-2020 01:13 AM)
Leila2013
First Poster
Options

Multi View not working for my iPhone, first I ask Bexki to show multi view then I start mirroring my iPhone but only my iPhone show on the screen. But I can’t seem to bring two screens at once. My iPhone and the TV are connected to the same WiFi network. Please can you help 

21 REPLIES 21
brett36
Student
Options

I am having the same issue! I called for help a several times and guess what? Most of the agents I spoke to had no clue about at this at all. So frustrating!

Elxtrick
Student
Options

Im also having the exact same issue the agent i spoke with did multiple test with both my iphones and it continued to do the same things you described. He said a escalated ticket would be created and that this is more likely a new issue brought on by a recent update. 

brett36
Student
Options

Great! Let’s hope new update comes out sooner than later. 

AshleyBain
First Poster
Options

Anyone had any luck with this? Same happening to me and same experience on the phone to Samsung support. Bit annoying when Samsung's website says there is support for iOS. Does anyone know if this thread will make it through to Samsung technical team to try sorting this? I was just told to "phone back in a week"! 

0 Likes
gallantmp
First Poster
Options

I've had this same exact issue since I bought my new TV back in September - was told by a Samsung tech support agent on the phone that this is a known issue between Apple AirPlay screen sharing and Samsung and should (hopefully) be addressed in a future firmware upgrade, but that it is dependent on when it's addressed by Apple and Samsung.

0 Likes
enfield21
Journeyman
Options

Has anyone solved the above? Recently bought a 43TU8500. Son’s android phone goes into multiview mode on TV screen but my iPhone does not. iPhone just goes into full screen mode on TV. Any thoughts?

0 Likes
Elxtrick
Student
Options

Being among the first people in this thread  and still seeing people funnel into this thread is saddening i highly doubt this issue will be addressed at this point its been 8 months still no fix this is utterly pathetic we spent big bucks on these tvs and this is how we are “respected”  also in reference to the fact i was told a “escalated ticket” was created. i called back a week later and no ticket was made.

conclusion if this feature is a big deal for you then return the tv if not then live with the mediocrity of a product you spent your hard earned cash on

enfield21
Journeyman
Options

Samsung say... Okay thank you for letting us know. This is a known issue between Apple Airplay and some Samsung TV’s. An update in the future may resolve this. At this moment in time, this feature is unavailable. ^HA

0 Likes
nomultiview
First Poster
Options

Any update on this?   We just spent a good bit on this Samsung TV and we have iphones.  We cannot get multi view to work with the iphones.   

0 Likes