Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED bleed on my TU7020 and Samsung refusing to help

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 02:27 AM)
Mr Johal
First Poster
Options

Purchased the TU7020 6 months ago and have issues where there are lights in 3 corner and along the bottom which are bleeding through and it’s impossible to enjoy watching this tv.  rang customer support who spent 2 months going back and forth and then eventually I spoke to  lady called Laura in customer services who told me it’s within specification…i none of my documentation that came with the telly does it say that I could experience this issue and then refused to help me any further, I asked to be put through to her boss or someone more senior, she point blank refused.  SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SHOCKING PRODUCTS. Falsely advertising crystal clear picture.  Will never buy anything Samsung again and I urge everyone not to either.  You won’t be looked after if you encounter an issue. Waste of a £1000.

AFF2974C-9A7E-479D-97AB-E68D948CA6FF.jpeg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Sorry to hear you having
Problems with your TV
Found this page
That maybe helpful

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/
0 Likes
upsetcustomer
First Poster
Options
I have had a similar issue with my 8k TV with a dark patch appearing..hot in touch with Customer support to be given the "Within Specification" bull and would not help me any further...Next TV I buy will be a different brand, its a shame has alway bought Samsung tv's
0 Likes