Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large white spots (2) on screen

(Topic created on: 25-10-2023 11:47 AM)
Blancacat
Apprentice
Options

The spots vary in intensity depending on colour of background.  If say grey the spots are hardly visible.

Support could not be contacted so asking the community.

Thanks

IMG_20231023_180034[1].jpg

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
How old is to tv
Do you still have warranty
You could try Contacting support
Explaining the issue

If brought tv from a retailer
You could try Contacting them to get a replacement
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Blancacat   Do you have the latest firmware?  check if any difference between Picture Settings/Modes Modes.  could check all cables and connections to ensure everything is secure.  otherwise  unplug at mains for around 5 minutes . However if errors  on  Picture Test after Troubleshooting , Settings-support-Self Diagnosis- Picture Test it may be a fault  and would need to get in touch with Samsung Support for advice. As you have not named model  not sure if this is a relatively recent model or not.   https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, that's an issue with some Samsung tv's, it happened to my 32inch about three years ago.
I ended up just buying a new television.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Just wondering is your tv's infront of a window, mine was, I just thought it was down to my bad positioning of the TV.
0 Likes
Blancacat
Apprentice
Options

Thanks very much for your reply contacted support who suggested that it should be taken to repair shop as they could not find fault.

Blancacat
Apprentice
Options

Thanks very much for your reply. Support who suggested that it should be taken to repair shop as they could not find fault.

Blancacat
Apprentice
Options

Thanks TV 7 years old.  Support could not find solution.  Recommends repair shop.

0 Likes
Blancacat
Apprentice
Options

Thanks

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Depends on cost of course,might wish to consider another TV given the age when there are likely to be more issues.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.