Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete search results and Bixby fails to play content from anything different than Youtube.

(Topic created on: 20-09-2023 06:36 AM)
Vladd1
Journeyman
Options

When I search for a TV show using the Smart Hub search, I can see results from YouTube but there is nothing for Netflix, Prime, Disney or HBO. These apps are working fine and I'm logged into them. In consequence when i ask bixby to "Play Strager Things on Netflix" it will only open Netflix and stop there. The same for any other app or show. How can I fix this?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
thebundok
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here. Did you ever find a solution? I've got the QN85C

0 Likes
Asykes1976
Apprentice
Options

Same issue. Bought q70c and just youtube results from TV search or voice assistant (no matter which I use). Rubbish

0 Likes
thebundok
Apprentice
Options

I agree. Despite how beautiful the picture quality is, I'll probably go for a Sony next time. Much more open, from what I read. I already have good experience with Android TV and I like it.

Asykes1976
Apprentice
Options

Yes I'm forced to relegate this large new and expensive TV into the kids room and buy a new SONY which comes with Google TV and full (easy) search options. I would say Samsung should be embarrassed but apparently they don't care as this complaint has been evident for many users for years across multiple TV's. And to think I used to be a Samsung supporter. Not anymore

0 Likes