Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hw-J7500 and Q95T

(Topic created on: 18-06-2020 05:17 PM)
keynes
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Just got my Q95T and I am trying to get the HW-J7500 soundbar connected. 

The Q95T has the option of optical or Bluetooth. When BT Ready on the soundbar the TV cannot find it. Other mobile devices are able to detect the soundbar. Is there no feature on the TV that will automatically detect a samsung soundbar or perhaps my soundbar is not compatible with the Q95t? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@keynes: When BT Ready is visible on the soundbar display, go to Settings > Sound > Sound Output > Bluetooth Speaker List on your TV to see if the soundbar can be selected from there. If you have recently connected another external device to the soundbar, try forgetting that connection to see if this helps. If the problem persists, using the Source button on your soundbar and select 'TV' to see if you're able to establish a connection with the TV via SoundConnect. Let me know how you get on.
0 Likes
keynes
Journeyman
Options

Hi Andrew,

I have attempted to link my soundbar more than once and it doesn't work. When clicking search the TV cannot find the soundbar. 

I cannot find any sound connect options from the TV which was available on my older model. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@keynes: Is the soundbar within Bluetooth connection range of the TV, around 2 metres?

On the TV if you go to Home > Source > Connection Guide > Audio Device > Bluetooth, are there further details in this guide that might help? If you're still experiencing difficulties, have you considered Optical or HDMI as a connection method?
0 Likes
keynes
Journeyman
Options

Hi Andrew,

All sorted now. I needed to reset the soundbar (press play/pause for 8 seconds) and after 5 attempts it connected via Bluetooth. The Q95T is glitchy as hell. 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Glad you got it sorted, @keynes. Thanks for letting us know!

0 Likes
TunaB
First Poster
Options

I have a similar situation with Q800T and HW-J7500. I tried everything possible but no luck. I also reset it. Did you solve the problem?

0 Likes