Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete default apps on Smart tv

(Topic created on: 24-10-2019 11:24 PM)
Artur20
First Poster
Options

Can i delete default apps no smart tv. it show need of an update, but not enough memory, i have only few apps instaled my self with small memry space. rest is due

90 REPLIES 90
kevin_pitersan
First Poster
Options

All models have this fault.. I went from 0mb to 450 by getting a new mobo installed by tech...

No reset format blah blah blah will fix it... New MOBO, start again... omegle No other way around it

0 Likes
bswanson
Student
Options

i did the lock part but deep link scan option didnt come up

dnjpadyo
First Poster
Options

Samsung you have to change your mind not only with yours futures panels but also with yours customers !

Sincerly ..why do you take away the possiblity to delete those fuc... preinstalled annoying apps "in the "develop mode", you think it didnt su..s enough to have to enter in a particular mode to delete apps we didn't want !??

Not my first Samsung tv but probably the last 

GammaTX551
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung UN55RU7100F TV that was manufactured in 2019 but I bought it in 2020 - another disaster that year!  I have struggled using YouTubeTV since about a year after the purchase.  I had tried repeatedly to update the Samsung firmware and the YouTubeTV app. No improvement.  The YTTV app came preinstalled and could not be deleted.  My old "dumb" TV worked perfectly with a Roku on the same network. Today I finally broke down and bought a Roku device and now YouTubeTV works perfectly from there.  It isn't the best solution, but I don't want to buy a new TV when this works perfectly for every other app but YTTV.  I wish I had done this months ago.  Won't buy another Samsung when this one dies.  

Occbee
Student
Options

I don’t get the deep link test option in developer mode

Nomorepc
Journeyman
Options

No it doesn't work flawlessly. This is a clickbsit article. Stop the spam mate. 

Fixurbloatwaresamson
First Poster
Options

Have the same issue, I've completely lost faith in Samsung and will never buy their products. They clearly are doing on purpose to make your TV obsolete in 3 years. 

Vincent Clark
Journeyman
Options

At least you got 3 years out of yours. 

0 Likes
Xsaber
First Poster
Options

Impossible de supprimer les applications bloqué, mémoire bientôt saturé et produits qui devient inutile. Je n'achèterai plu de produits Samsung.

0 Likes
Vincent Clark
Journeyman
Options

Yeah, what she said. 

0 Likes