Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 01:40 AM)
KashmirOT
Apprentice
Options

My guide recently updated.  When I search for a few seconds, it automatically jumps back to the channel I am on, then I have to start scrolling again.  This is very annoying as I have to race to find a new channel before it returns me to my current channel.  Can I change my guide settings? 

2020 70RA

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Something doesn't sound quite right there, @KashmirOT! What's the full model code and current software version of your TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
KashmirOT
Apprentice
Options

16415913814658184362613157078663.jpg

Yuo
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. It seems to have happened with update 1392 when they added the advertisement to the channel guide. They screwed everything up so they could show us an ad. 

0 Likes
KashmirOT
Apprentice
Options

I agree completely; that advertising banner sucks, mostly because it's in way.  Definitely started after that update too!

I don't even want to watch TV cause I don't want to mess with the guide.   It's almost that bad!  To top things off, Samsung hasn't replied to my last comment in a few weeks.

I had to get my board replaced in month 13 of ownership (no longer under warranty).  It cost about half the cost of the tv to have it repaired.  So, I've watched my tv about 4 months since being fixed.  Now, I'm dealing with guide issue.  I'm pretty sure I'll never buy another samsung after all this:

Product sucks, and not even good enough for 3-5 yr warranty.  These losers made me cover a repair.  They break their incentive of using their guide by inserting self glorified advertising.  Have zero effort to help repair the problem.  Now, they're absent on their own website.  Smh

I'm done with this business.

0 Likes