Did you mean: 

Freeview/ terrestrial tv

(Topic created on: 12-01-2024 07:21 PM)
Elizabeth Mc
Student
Options

Hi 

I wonder if anyone can help. 

We’ve just bought a QE50QN90C TV. How do we connect to Freeview/ terrestrial tv given the app isn’t available? Is there an alternative app?

Plugging the coax cable into the tv also doesn’t seem to work either. 

many thanks in advance 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Elizabeth Mc: If you have a coax cable connected to the TV, and have the source set to TV, then please press and hold the channel up/down button on your Smart Remote to open the Channel List, then select 'Terrestrial' on the left side of the screen. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Elizabeth Mc
Student
Options

Hi AndrewL. Unfortunately Your solution does not work. The only tv option is Samsung tv plus. The pressing the channel up/down button only moves the channels. It doesn’t give any other options. Thanks 

0 Likes
Elizabeth Mc
Student
Options

Hi Andrew. I’ve tried your solution with the universal remote. Once I click on terrestrial it then does not do anything. Any other solutions are gratefully received

0 Likes
Ragivas
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Frame QE55LS03BAUXXU and an internal coax antenna plugged into back of box. Unable to find UK terrestrial channels - BBC1 etc. 

my other Samsung TV (on other side of house) has an internal coax antenna too and that one works absolutely fine. Older Samsung TV. 

Why doesn’t the aerial find BBC1 etc on the Frame TV?

0 Likes