Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Frame 55 2022 - chirping/bleeping noise

(Topic created on: 12-12-2022 01:05 PM)
Andrew Dean
Explorer
Options

Hello

I am hearing a chirping/beeping noise from bottom right hand side of TV. It’s quiet and intermittent but very annoying. 

The Samsung technical team have been informed and they’re monitoring the situation. 

But I wanted to see if others have experienced the issue and have managed to sort it. 

Go to solution
88 REPLIES 88
Keleesusan
Apprentice
Options

I'm hoping everyone on the thread saw my message from  yesterday!

The part is being replaced on Thursday the 2nd of February and I will report back!

Ds2023
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same problem chirping noise really doing my head in now!

only noticeable when tv volume is low 

what’s the latest are Samsung offering to fix/or replace as these are not cheap tvs and I don’t think it’s a bearable noise!

0 Likes
Atticus063
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here, 65 inch 2022, UK purchase. Called Samsung support and now waiting for them to get back to me.

If they can’t repair it’s going to be a a replacement via John Lewis, if the same issue then it’ll be a move to LG. A shame because I love the TV, but this noise is driving us mad! 

Keleesusan, please let us know if you have any joy! 

0 Likes
Jaymeeo13
First Poster
Options

I ended up getting a refund. There are far too many posts on this forum and I was worried that even if my replacement arrived without the issue, it may then develop later on.

I am looking at the LG G2 as it sits flush to the wall and has superior picture quality.

0 Likes
Atticus063
Apprentice
Options

Did you go through any of the support process before getting a refund? Tempted to just take this route as Samsung support are taking far to long to get back to me. Sounds like there’s no solution either… 

Agree with above poster, seems to be coming from power button/remove receiver.

0 Likes
Synthetic1
Apprentice
Options

I still cannot get a refund or a replacement after 3 months of trying. I encourage all of you to file reports with the Better Business Bureau. You can quickly file a complaint here: https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint

Please be sure to make note of the chirping/beeping, when you purchased the TV, and how Samsung support has treated you. I have an attorney working on a Class Action Lawsuit regarding the faulty TVs and the way the company is treating customers who purchased the TV and reported the issue just outside their paltry 14 day return policy. 

0 Likes
Jaymeeo13
First Poster
Options

I had to send them a video of the sound and they told me it’s normal. Involved a lot of chasing and shouting. Get rid if you can! 

0 Likes
hearnshaw86
Student
Options

Relieved to hear I’m not the only one! Had a bleeping/chirping that began after about a week of having the TV. It’s become louder and more frequent since then. Had a couple of calls with Samsung who told me it was completely normal and it’s part of the spec. They sent an engineer out to look at it and is currently in the process of changing the backlight on the device? The only difference between my problem and they other users on here is the location of the beeping. Mine beeps from the top left corner. Sounds like a distant car alarm or a bunch of crickets! Infuriating! 

0 Likes
Atticus063
Apprentice
Options

Any luck hearnshaw?

I’m currently stuck with Samsung support no calling me back (when they said they would), and then telling me to make a new recording turning the volume up….completely useless response currently.

0 Likes
hearnshaw86
Student
Options

Apologies - that wasn’t very clear. They are replacing the whole screen on Wednesday, will update as soon as it’s done. Samsung customer service was infuriating and they kept telling to expect a call back (which never came) I initiated all communication and they didn’t once follow through with their promise of a return call. I was polite on the phone but became frustrated after they told me the noice was completely normal - I’d just watched the snooker with headphones on to drown out the bleeping! After reading all these issues, I’m not actually too hopeful that the new screen is going to resolve the issue. Also - bleeping is coming from bottom right after all! 

0 Likes