Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Frame 55 2022 - chirping/bleeping noise

(Topic created on: 20-12-2022 01:59 AM)
Andrew Dean
Explorer
Options

Hello

I am hearing a chirping/beeping noise from bottom right hand side of TV. It’s quiet and intermittent but very annoying. 

The Samsung technical team have been informed and they’re monitoring the situation. 

But I wanted to see if others have experienced the issue and have managed to sort it. 

88 REPLIES 88
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Yes exactly the same problem on the phone phone will be watching TV and all of a sudden the phone will screech or it will squeal it's because there's still a video playing in the background and every now and again the sound cuts in the only thing I can suggest is that Samsung Arnos in in your phone phone because how can a video be playing in the background if you're not looking at it
Synthetic1
Apprentice
Options

Yes. I am having the exact same problem with both the 2022 43" Frame TVs I've purchase. The constant chirping from the bottom right of the TV panel began driving me absolutely crazy the second I got it on the wall. One of the TVs replaced an identical 2021 model. All I did was take the 2021 off the wall, switch the OneConnect box in the AV box to the one that came with the 2022 model, and hung the 2022 model. Instant chirping. I spent several hours on the phone with Samsung tech and warranty support only to have an extremely rude "supervisor" refuse to replace my defective 2022 Frame TVs with new ones since it was more than 15 days after I ordered that I finally gave up trying to address the issue myself and request the exchanges.  The "supervisor" actually hung up on me. Real class act. Told me I could only have my TV serviced at home. They are selling defective TVs and forcing you to bear the burden of it, dealing with appointments and refurbishment of your brand new TVs. This is disgusting so I'm currently filing complaints with the BBB and the board of consumer protection. I'm then filing with my credit card to get my money back for both 2022 models. 

Andrew Dean
Explorer
Options

Sorry to hear of this. It’s extremely annoying particularly because the TV is in our bedroom and it makes a noise even on standby.

I think it would be helpful for us both to be on the same page  and therefore I have a number of questions:

- where are you based?

- could you share a video of the chirping?

- is it the same sound as mine (see attached video)

0 Likes
Mark frame
Apprentice
Options

I have a very similar (same?) problem on 43” 2022 Frame in the UK

It almost sounds like a FaceTime call notification - intermittent and really annoying.

If no one has a fix, then it will have to go back, TV is only about 2 weeks old

Andrew Dean
Explorer
Options

I’d get it reported and sent off asap. Your options become more limited after 14 days of delivery. they’re phone lines are open 24/7

0 Likes
Mark frame
Apprentice
Options

thanks for this - just found the shipping note, it was delivered 18 days ago. I'll call them tomorrow. I can't see the video you posted, it says awaiting moderation.

Also, for the first couple of days, I had the TV on the stand and didn't notice the noise at all. As soon as I wall mounted it, I noticed it. Coincidence? 

0 Likes
Synthetic1
Apprentice
Options

Yes. This is exactly what happens to me. Looks like Samsung went so low cost on the shielding in the 2022 TVs that you cant put them on the wall where they are made to be. The only thing behind the TV is the Samsung Connect box designed to go behind the tv. Unbelievable failure and I'm still on the phone with Samsung a week and a half later trying to get the first of my two 43" 2022 TVs replaced or refunded. If I can't get this resolved today, I'm reaching out to an attorney to begin a class action over the TVs. 

0 Likes
Pchap19
First Poster
Options

I’m having the exact same issue with a brand new 2022 43 inch frame. It’s an intermittent chirp that comes from the bottom right area of the panel. Only happens occasionally and is very quiet but it drives me nuts. My wife can hardly hear it. It’s that quiet. I exchanged it for a new one and it’s having the exact same problem. Mike is hung on the wall with the cord running through conduit in the wall. Haven’t tried it without hanging in the wall. Must be a design issue with the tv. 

0 Likes
Natalie12
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Delivered 20 days ago. Have noticed the sound but couldn’t figure it out until tonight. When the tv is on, it beeps quietly and quickly for one minute, off two minutes, then back on. Incredibly frustrating. I wish I had just bought older models as our 2020 has had no problems. However, I will say I bought an identical one (2022 43”) in July and it’s hung on a different wall and we’ve not noticed this problem with it. Only the one we bought right after Black Friday. 

0 Likes