Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame 2021 Airplay not working

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 07:16 PM)
jayjaydev
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Frame (2021 version) and my MacbookAir (2015, running Yosemite) does not detect the Frame as an Airplay device. Has anyone experienced similar issues and have a solution? My Macbook just shows 'No device detected' in the Airplay Display drop-down box in System Preferences > Displays. Both bluetooth and wifi are switched on on TV and laptop.

I have already tried re-starting both the Macbook and the TV, switching my broadband wireless router to just 2.4 GHz instead having both 2.4 and 5 GHz both active, switching the Frame's Airplay on and then off, switching the passcode request to 'Everytime' on the Frame etc (ie. many/most of the tips in other threads on this forum). Nothing seems to have worked. 😭

Any help would be EXTREMELY appreciated as Airplay was one of the features I was looking forward to the most on a new TV!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
jayjaydev
First Poster
Options

I had already read all replies in that thread before posting my question; didn't have any luck with any of the suggested solutions in that thread. Thanks anyway.

0 Likes