Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filmmaker mode?

(Topic created on: 29-09-2020 06:21 PM)
Gaspo1
Pioneer
Options

Does anyone use the filmmaker mode? Is it any good? I have a Q60T and I noticed on the last update that it has filmmaker mode now.

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Gildy
Student
Options

Thank you for your response, just wondered since HDR doesn't show up in the quick menu as it does in movie mode.

0 Likes
Zippycelt
Apprentice
Options

Hi

has anyone found if when using filmmaker mode HDR applies ? Is it just an icon issue where HDR doesn’t apply on it like the other set picture icons when watching HER content . 

would be nice if Samsung making things a bit less complicated …

6 months now with the Q80 in 85 inch version and lovely TV … possibly just a tiny bit to dull at times . 

this HDR in filmmaker  mode  and VVR never displays in info when using ps5 my only gripes 

Rudi
Apprentice
Options

Hi😃 I have the same tv as you and i have asked Samsung about it. They say that it runs hdr but i have got no answer why not hdr shows up. But when you watch hdr content, the brightness and the contrast boost up automaticly in the Expert picture setting. Sorry for my bad English. I hope you understand it 😃

0 Likes
Zippycelt
Apprentice
Options

Great thanks . Yeah I noticed that as well . Just a glitch with Icon then . 
English is spot on 🙂 

Rudi
Apprentice
Options

Yes, Probaby some issues with the icon because It is a quite new mode who came with an update. Thank you, I try 😜 Wish you a nice day 😃

0 Likes
JuanNonly
First Poster
Options

I’m also curious on this. I have a Samsung QN65 and I can’t find filmmaker mode to save my life. Anyone have any tips? I’ve switched settings to Movie and removed noise reduction and smoothing. I wasn’t sure if there was a super secret menu option that was hiding. 

0 Likes
Dinodzz
Apprentice
Options

Can somebody tell me what the settings are for filmmaker mode? Now when i switch to film and filmmaker mode its exatly the same, Really need help on this one.

0 Likes
rastz
First Poster
Options

I think that's because they can't alter the Filmmaker mode logo

0 Likes
ZA5
First Poster
Options

I hate it.    Toooooo dark.  How do I permanently dump it.  Especially on Prime Video

0 Likes