Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Error code 107

(Topic created on: 14-07-2022 09:24 PM)
vencislav11
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, I am new here and I am sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this.  I have a Samsung smart tv and yesterday when I turned it on it started giving me error 107 and it won't connect to my router(every other device is fine and easily connects to the wireless router, it is placed around 3 meters away from the tv but that hasn't been an issue for the past 2 years). My model is UE43TU7072UXXH . I tried restarting my router, tried resetting the network setting, reset the smart hub settings, tried putting a manual dns code(8.8.8.8) but nothing works. It doesn't show any wifi's when I try to connect it and it can't connect when I try to manually add the wifi info. 

Thanks if you can help me.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Have a look here it has a few things for you to try, if need be try the firmware update last.. not first.

https://smarthomestarter.com/how-to-fix-samsung-tv-error-code-107/
vencislav11
First Poster
Options

thanks. well I have already tried with the reset tv setting and the router thing so I guess it's time to try the firmware method. If that doesn't work then I guess it will be an ISP problem

0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
I had that problem when I got my new Internet connection, my TV wouldn't connect to the router, so the isp updated my router with a new ip address ,
vencislav11
First Poster
Options

how do I contact the isp and did it cost anything to fix the problem?

0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
You contact your broadband provider and ask for technical support, and it's free
vencislav11
First Poster
Options

sorry but engish is not my native language. by broadband do you mean the internet or the cable tv provider or something else?

0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

If your Samsung TV won't connect to WiFi, you need to reset it. Unplug your TV and wait a full 60 seconds. While the TV is unplugged, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. After the 60 seconds are up, plug your Samsung TV back in and it should connect.

Hope this helps

0 Likes