Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 013301

(Topic created on: 25-09-2020 09:30 AM)
Ashley77
Pioneer
Options
I have a Q60t and a Note20Ultra5g. When trying to download my photos to use in Ambient Mode, it keeps giving me this error. Can anybody help me in regards to uploading my photos to is in the Ambient Mode?
5 REPLIES 5
Mike_M
First Poster
Options

I got error 013301 setting up Ambient Mode when my TV was connected to the local network in wired mode. After I connected the TV wirelessly instead it then worked.

It's wierd because my mobile device was obviously in communication with the TV but just the photo download didn't work when the TV was connected by wire.

alinge
Apprentice
Options

I had the same problem on my Q95T and the same solution!

purneshtripathi
First Poster
Options

I'm facing this exact same issue while trying to upload pictures wirelessly to my TU8000. Don't know of any solution yet.

Ashley77
Pioneer
Options
If you try connecting the TV via WiFi instead of wired Internet connection... I was advised this the other day by somebody on here & its worked! Is your TV connected directly to your router via an ethernet connection??
qwa
Student
Options

I had the same problem with error 013301 on the AU9000, but it was on wifi so it wasn't to do with ethernet. I never got it to work uploading from the Smart Things app directly, but if I start in Google Photos, select the photos, choose share and then "Show on TV", it works fine for all 8 of the Ambient "My Album" options.