Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Episodes of some All4 programmes missing on KS8000

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 11:46 PM)
MattWelbourn
Journeyman
Options

On a couple of series (Along for the Ride with David O’Doherty and Partisan) one episode is missing from the series. They are available on my iPad, but not on the TV via the All4+ App. I have done everything I can think of with the TV and have reloaded the software, but the single episodes are still missing. I know there are similar posts about All4 not showing the latest episodes of some series, but this problem is slightly different. ANY IDEAS ANYONE.? Samsung don’t seem to be providing any help or comments for the threads that are already running.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
It's an All4 app issue but it's governed by what Channel 4 device to make available on each platform much like UKTV play or Horror Channel apps also have limited content on their Freesat Box/TV apps. I use my Chromecast and Tab A7 or Moto G4 instead to get all episodes or missing programs
MattWelbourn
Journeyman
Options

Hi, Thanks for this. I could almost understand it if the whole series was blocked, but what is the point of blocking only one episode from each of the two series that I mentioned? I have contacted CH4 and they have passed the query to the technical team to ‘look into’. Out of interest, the contact form on the CH4 site asked me to choose the platform which was causing an issue from a long list. ‘Samsung TV’ appeared in that list and was the only Smart TV manufacturer mentioned by name… clearly they get more problems with Samsung than any other TV.