Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 4 app not showing all programmes on Frame 2021

(Topic created on: 17-08-2021 07:58 PM)
Frank72
Student
Options

A few weeks ago I noticed that not all evening programmes were available on catchup in the All 4 app. Some of these programmes were also in the boxset menus but again not there. An example is the Handmaids Tale shown on a Sunday evening. In the All4 app this seems to have ended at S4E6 - whereas on on my tablet or PC's All4 app up to S4E9 is currently available. Many other evening programmes are missing.

I called Channel 4 and they had no knowledge of any problems or restrictions. 

The TV is set to auto update, and even check on updates showing all should be in order. I've even done a hub reset to no avail!

Anyone else had/having this problem? But, more importantly how have they resolved it?

The photo below shows the catchup schedule for Sunday evening. Last programme is at 8pm and then nothing until 2.05am!

IMG_20210817_132636.jpg

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Issie22
First Poster
Options

We have the same problem on a brand new Samsung TV.  Trying to watch the latest Handmaids Tale episodes, but it's only displaying up to season 4 episode 6

Members_b3r6Drt
First Poster
Options

Yes having the exact same issue on a recently bought Samsung, having to go through ChromeCast instead. Grateful for any insights from other posters as to what is causing this, and any potential fix.

0 Likes
MikeWP
Student
Options

Same problem. I've got a 2019 Frame TV in one room and a new 2021 Frame TV in another room. All4 shows all episodes of George Clarke's Remarkable Restorations on the 2019 TV. Only 2 episodes are available on the 2021 TV. I noticed that the All4 app on the 2019 TV is a newer version as well (both TVs are set to auto update and I've tried manual update of hub software and All4 app as well). Also, BBC iPlayer is buggy on the 2021 TV and BFI Player is not available. Overall, my new 2021 Frame TV is an inferior product to my 2019 Frame TV. Hopefully Samsung will address these problems in a software upgrade??

0 Likes
Jmmh
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same problem. Infuriating. Any updates Samsung?

0 Likes
rgsaunders
First Poster
Options

Same issue, brand new 2021 NEO QLED. Missing season 3 of celebrity SAS who dares wins. Shows it on the home page but when you go in it only shows the first two seasons.. works fine on my playstation and on a nowtv box in another room. 

0 Likes
Sheryl1969
Student
Options

I'm also having the same problem - my Samsung TV is about 5 years old however. I can't see any of season 4 of the handmaid's tale on my tv's all4 app but I can on my other devices. Are there any suggestions / solutions from Samsung???? 

0 Likes
Brolu
First Poster
Options

Seeing quite a few of these posts now. I have the same thing on my AU9000 2021 43". Tried running all updates, re-setting the TV, removing ALL4 and re-installing. Nothing works.

0 Likes
rgsaunders
First Poster
Options

I spoke with a Samsung agent and they couldn’t tell me if Samsung was working on a fix or if they were even aware of the issue.. pretty poor tbh. Having to watch certain things in another room after having dropped a lot of money on this new tv. 

0 Likes
MikeWP
Student
Options

Since this is a community forum hosted BY SAMSUNG at samsung.com IT WOULD BE NICE if someone at samsung could acknowledge the issues in this thread?? Just a suggestion Samsung re: customer service and old fashioned stuff like that...