Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied access on this browser

(Topic created on: 06-03-2024 07:11 AM)
ChrisWildish
Student
Options

Just wondered how many examples there are of this error appearing when trying to login into a streaming service.

I get it, with a long reference number when I try to watch 'WatchNRL' (Australian Rugby League) from Fox TV. They say they don't support the Samsung tv browser  and from what I've learned I can't download a browser, say Chrome (other browsers are available!) onto my Samsung tv.

Anyone managed to work out a fix beyond laptop-hdmi-tv?

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
try using a VPN and see if that helps. I use IPVanish and find it effective and resonable price. You can also search for Free VPNs to try first before you purchase anything. I pay around £40/Yr.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ChrisWildish  A VPN  would be an idea,  a workaround could be Chromecast though (other Browsers are not directly supported).   see similar issue reported  on this thread here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/browser-not-supported/td-p/9196162 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
NettyHodgy1924
Student
Options

Just wondering you found any resolve to this issue Chris? 
I understand it is just Samsung TVs

I have family that play in OZ so have watched this channels for years on my Samsung but just from this season have encountered the issue, our LG is fine and Google searches have confirmed it is just a Samsung issue 

0 Likes
ChrisWildish
Student
Options

Thanks for the reply @NettyHodgy1924 and the info. I just use an hdmi cable from laptop to tv. Its frustrating as it seems to be just Samsung. Samsung Aus replied to me with clear your cache. Samsung uk  haven't replied. Rather annoying there is no update to resolve this but I'm not really surprised.

0 Likes
NettyHodgy1924
Student
Options

So frustrating, we’ve managed for the past 6 years without any issue whatsoever until this season !!

if I figure it out I’ll post back