Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect dvd to oneconect

(Topic created on: 03-09-2023 11:11 AM)
serpla
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I have problems connecting my DVD Sony to the box one connect, which dvd I have to buy ? It seems like my dvd is not compatible! Must be a new 4K dvd? 
thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
No any dvd connected with a hdmi should be ok. What message does it give you
G G
AndrewL
Options

@serpla: This will be a restriction of the DVD player itself, rather than the One Connect Box/TV. If you have connected the DVD player via HDMI, and a signal is being received by the TV, but the DVD is not compatible, then please check the specifications of the device to check what kinds of discs are supported. In some instances, DVDs that are intended for use in other regions will not be compatible, therefore you should also check the details on the DVD case itself, and check them against the supported discs information in the DVD player user manual. 

serpla
Apprentice
Options

the Blue Ray logo appears 2 seconds and then nothing..my dvd is a Sony dvd blue ray BDP-S1700

0 Likes
serpla
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your answer, I’ve checked all that but it didn’t work. The Sony device works perfectly with another tv too. It’s not a matter of the resolution of the dvd device? It must be UHD 4K or something? I still can go to the shop and change it.. which dvd device will be appropriate?

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
You could try turning off anynet see if there is a problem with a sony device
G G
0 Likes