Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check HDMI connection when turning on TV (AU8000)

(Topic created on: 25-03-2024 04:01 PM)
StaticFX
Student
Options

I have a 65" tv - i had an XBOX One plugged into one of the HDMI ports.

I got tired of it defaulting to that input when I turn on the TV... so I unplugged it. Now it just says check the connection every time i turn it on.

How can I get it to go to YoutubeTV or any other anything!! lol

I have "run last app" but it only works when Netflix was the last app.. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Not all apps work sadly, I just have it set to open to homescreen and select what I need.
Munkeebutt67
Explorer
Options

id check the CEC options on your game console, it may be defaulting the TV to turn it on and switch it to that HDMI input,  and could be turned off in the consoles menu

0 Likes
StaticFX
Student
Options

I unplugged the xbox hdmi cable.. there is nothing plugged into that port :winking-face:

0 Likes
Munkeebutt67
Explorer
Options

No, I asked to check CEC options on the console, and make sure it's not triggering your TV to turn directly to the Xbox. If this isn't the problem, I'd do a full reset of the TV, as your apps aren't being used yet, this should make it work. Also use connections wizard in home bar options to link your Xbox after reset, and you should be able to work it to how you want it. I have 3 devices plugged in and a Blu-ray player into my soundbar, and they all work without issues, except no volume after using Switch, but a change of channel will bring sound back. Hope this might help, if not, sorry 🙃

0 Likes