Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel indication Samsung 933HD

(Topic created on: 22-08-2023 07:07 PM)
Piedro938
First Poster
Options

Samsung TV 933HD 10/2008                                                                                                                                

I must have changed something unknowingly.
The channel indication now appears briefly at the bottom of the screen instead of at the top left. The text is barely legible as if vertical length has increased slightly.
How do I get the channel indication back to the top left?
Thank you in advance for the effort.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Piedro938 

Are you able to send us a photo to show this please? Also, we're slightly confused by the TV model. You can find this on a label at the back of the TV.

0 Likes
Piedro938
First Poster
Options

The TV is, like myself, an oldie from 2008. After uploading the photo, I can't continue writing under the photo.
The image of the sticker on the back of the TV is at the bottom.
The channel description "27 National Giographic Secrets of the Zoo" disappears after a second. This was previously shown in the top left. The Dutch text is only part of what was said.

Samsung 2.png

schermopname.png

0 Likes
Piedro938
First Poster
Options

Perhaps the manual can help you further. I haven't been able to figure out how to change it myself.
https://manualsbrain.com/en/manuals/1762134/

0 Likes
Piedro938
First Poster
Options

I restored the subtitles by guessing on "Menu" "Picture" "Reset" "OK". The channel indication is still at the bottom instead of the top left.

0 Likes