Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find HDMI UHD Color on UE55F9000SLXZF

(Topic created on: 25-10-2018 11:16 PM)
StephFRCH
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

I've just bought an Apple TV 4K with Belkin Ultra HD High Speed HDMI® Cable recommended by Apple however I'm struggling to set up my Samsung UE55F9000SLXZF properly to have the 4K (or UHD) enabled.

I've watched many tutorials saying to go to Settings > Picture  > Picture Option > HDMI UHD Color but I do not have this HDMI UHD Color.

My firmware version is 2236 ( T-FXP9DEUC-2236.2, BT - S / G).

It was sold to me as a 4K / UHD compatible TV there should be a way to enable that isn't it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Stéphane

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
HariRastaf
First Poster
Options
Got the same issue with a Qe55q64ratxz
No option for uhd color visible..
Zryed every tutorial I've seen so far, nothing helps 😞

Please help
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@HariRastaf wrote:
Got the same issue with a Qe55q64ratxz
No option for uhd color visible..
Zryed every tutorial I've seen so far, nothing helps 😞

Please help

Hi @HariRastaf   It should be straight forward to set this up.   You need to go to General Settings-External Device Manager-scroll to HDMI UHD Colour.  There will be an option for each of the HDMI connections, will be gray colour  if switched off and green when turned on.

Shown here on a Q6 calibration https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/q6fn-q6-q6f-qled-2018/settings 

If by any chance still an issue  check you have latest firmware try a factory reset.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
ShaveyDave
First Poster
Options
Hi,

I have the same TV as the guyabove. The option simply isn't there. Is it named something else by any chance?
0 Likes