Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play videos via Web Browser

(Topic created on: 17-02-2019 03:07 PM)
realitywynn
Apprentice
Options

**Help**

My Samsung TV is no longer playing videos whenever I try to access them via websites on the Web Browser within the TV.
UHD9000 series is my TV..
Does anyone have any tips on fixing this?

Please advise..

Thanks in advance!

125 REPLIES 125
Ru909
First Poster
Options

Had the same issue and opening a private/secret window lets me play videos now

0 Likes
Gosford
First Poster
Options

Cannot play video through web browser which is fairly ***** in the first place. Can they place google chrome or similar that actually works!!

0 Likes
Ali211
First Poster
Options

I am having same issue as you guys,, just 2 days ago I was able to watch through the internet brwoser. Last night I wanted to watch my program and the player is no longer working. I have tried everything, clearing cache, unplg the TV,, etc, and nothing seems working. Samsung TVs is full of *****, I should have sticked to my gut and bought LG, much better much faster and more functional. Although, my tv is not that old, I bought it in 2019, just before COVID. What even worse, is that on the box it said 5GHz (wifi) compatible, which is NOT. and it has no bluetooth connectivity, I don't know what 5 years old tv does not do such things, I swear am not advirtising LG, but my older tv (LG) used to have all of these. on top of that, everytime I open the apps screen, it tells me I have no internal memory space and I have to delete apps, and all that apps I personally installed is only 1 app, and the rest are preinstalled and I can not remove them as they are useless.

GeoPhilly
Journeyman
Options

Agree ! Samsung is a disappointment !

0 Likes
BCook1014
First Poster
Options

Is this the same reason I can't play videos from Odyssey, Rumble or Bitchute?

0 Likes
Q-easy
Journeyman
Options

Probably. It's never going to be fixed. Go to retailer and test out sets for the functions you need. If they have no Internet connection to the set in the showroom, just leave. Its like buying a car and the windows won't wind down. A huge fault. Unfixed. Owners deliberately left with missing functionality. Just like all IT systems are eventually redundant, this one was made redundant while still for sale new in the shop. It would work when you first switched on, then a software upgrade would break it forever.

0 Likes