Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug on TV UE55AU8072UXXH

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 11:34 PM)
Barba2205
Student
Options

Hi,

I found that the latest firmware on TV UE55AU8072UXXH has bug. When I watch terrestrial TV and switch to satellite programs all is ok but when I switch back to tereestrial there are no programs. I need to reset TV (plug out or with 3 sec on off key) to get my programs back. My opinion is that when I switch from satellite to terrestrial tunes is not activated (bug). Is there any particular topic to report it or not?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Barba2205 

Are you referring to the update to version 2303.1 which became available in the last couple of days?

0 Likes
Barba2205
Student
Options

Where is available? I tried today update via TV but no new version and there is no new version on website. My version is 2001.4.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Apologies, @Barba2205. It seems our search engine threw a bit of a wobbler there. You are on the latest version of software we're pleased to say. Have you tried resetting the TV through the menu? Go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. Note, all settings will be defaulted to the factory settings the TV came with.

Barba2205
Student
Options

Yes I did. It worked on earlier versions, but after update during winter time this problem occure. It still persists, even last update was in June and even I did full reset. As i already said It is a bug and it happens only when switching from satellite to terestrial, not vice versa.

0 Likes
Barba2205
Student
Options

New update but still problem is not resolved. Please forward the issiue to programers. Tnx.

0 Likes
Barba2205
Student
Options

After last 2111 update problem still exist. Is that so hard to resolve? Do I need to send back TV and get a new version?

0 Likes