Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Bluetooth Headphones

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 09:03 PM)
PinkPanda300
Apprentice
Options

Good Evening. I've recently purchased a pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones. I am trying to pair them with my Samaung Smart TV (series 7)  The TV picks up the headphones but when trying to pair. I get an error message saying please ensure Bluetooth devices is switched on. The headphones are switched on and in pairing mode. Any ideas?   I have checked the TV for updates etc.  Still no success. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
You have same issue to a phone/ laptop? Try to stay closer to the tv, when you've doing the connection

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
You have same issue to a phone/ laptop? Try to stay closer to the tv, when you've doing the connection
0 Likes
PinkPanda300
Apprentice
Options

I can connect to both Samsung phones with no issues. The headphones are currently sat next to the TV and won't connect. 

0 Likes
godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
What Bluetooth version is the tv?
0 Likes
PinkPanda300
Apprentice
Options

How would I find that out? Its a UE50RU7400UXXU 

0 Likes
godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
Unpair earphones from your phones and try again on tv
0 Likes
PinkPanda300
Apprentice
Options

Yep, done that. And switched the blu tooth off on both phones. Still no joy. 

godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
It could be the a compatibility issue between earphone and tv 😞
0 Likes
PinkPanda300
Apprentice
Options

How would it be a compatibility issue if both devices are running blutooth 5.0 and the TV Can discover them but not connect. *confused*

0 Likes
godtrunks
Pioneer
Options
Tv- Bluetooth is not made for earphones. I-t made for sound-bard and other more simple connections. Yours earbuds are probably high tech ones. They need special drivers and software for them to work. That's why are made for computers and phones
0 Likes