Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Art Mode The Frame 65 2020 does not turn on automatically

(Topic created on: 26/01/21 09:32)
tltltltltl
Options
TV

Hello !

I have a 2020 The Frame QE65LS03T and I have a few issues with the Art Mode (and it seems I am not alone)

Art Mode Mention Sensor is set to highest sensibility possible, it has nos issue for turning off on its own when it has too, but most of the time it does not turn on, and almost never in the morning (when I go to bed the TV is showing Art Mode and it does turn off perfectly when light goes off, but when I turn lights back on in the morning and move in front on the TV, Art mode does not start).

Am I missing something ?

Thank you for your help !

3 REPLIES 3
TheFobion
Options
TV

Unfortunately I experience the same issue. Although mine never turns back on to art mode when turned of by either no motion or no light. Would love to see a fix for this. Now I'm still starring at a black screen most of the times

brice1706
First Poster
Options
TV

Same issue here. Brand new 65” 2020 frame put up today and the art mode doesn’t dim correctly, switches off when lights are still on and people are moving in the room, and doesn’t turn on when lights are on. It’s set to night mode on, motion sensetivity high, sleep after 5 mins, eco functions off.

Colbyranae
First Poster
Options
TV

So wish I had seen these threads before purchasing two TVs.... 

0 Likes