Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All4 not working

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 03:15 PM)
Alib200
First Poster
Options

All4 has stopped working on Friday. I get to choose a programme but then goes blank. It was working fine until Friday. Tried reinstalling, logging out and in, nothing. Any suggestions please?

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Migs0
Explorer
Options
depends on the age of your TV, all4 is no longer supported on older tvs
0 Likes
Alib200
First Poster
Options

We only got the tv about 6 months ago. All4 was working fine till Friday night. It’s a URU7100

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The TV model is from 2019, it may need a firmware update to carry on working with on demand services in 2021. Check the Samsung website and use a USB thumb drive to apply the update if there is one that you have not had over the air or via the TV's network connection
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Alib200  1374.0 is the latest update which became available December 2020, see here and  download to USB as @antikythera suggested.  https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE50RU7100KXXU/     This is certainly advisable as first step, updates are often available via this method before OTA.

If that does not fix the issue would suggest Smart Hub  Reset  followed by  Factory Reset, Restarting Router if necessary.  

For reference some questions/answers about All4 can be found here :

https://www.channel4.com/4viewers/faqs/category/36/device_used/386

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Alib200
First Poster
Options

Thank you. Do I just download it and put it in the Tv?

0 Likes
Bandit
Apprentice
Options

We have the same issue, & have contacted the All 4help line twice, plus the Samsung online chat.

We have done all the resets etc, but nothing has made any difference. All other apps are working fine.
Our  TV is a 2017 model  & is not one that is no longer supported.

I tried viewing directly through the internet on the TV with the same results. 
it shows all the adverts but then the screen goes black! 
Any ideas? 

Alib200
First Poster
Options

I’ve not had any luck, did your just stop suddenly? It was absolutely fine till last Friday. No problem with any other channels. 

0 Likes
Alib200
First Poster
Options

I’ve not had any luck, did your just stop suddenly? It was absolutely fine till last Friday. No problem with any other channels

0 Likes
Bandit
Apprentice
Options

Yes exactly, All4 works on iPad,but not Tv

0 Likes