Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 year warranty issue.

(Topic created on: 04-02-2024 09:34 PM)
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I'm trying to register the 5 year warranty for the qn95c tv but the purchase date doesn't show past December.

Really stumped what to do and who to go to regarding this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Dinsdale
Explorer
Options

I've got the same problem with my QN88C. Wasted time in chat support, asked to provide screenshot of the registration calendar, promised a call back for this morning. I'm not holding my breath. Also offered free 6 months Disney+ which is so far unavailable. 

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I've emailed a presidential escalations within samsung, I will keep you updated.

I'm sure once it's appropriately flagged up samsung can rectify, seems to me the site needs to be updated to include 2024 and some of December
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/

Use that to claim the disney, should be a pic of disney and redeem now.
Next go to sign in, it will ask you to log in using samsung account then should show you the code for disney
Dinsdale
Explorer
Options

Thank you MrJCharming. I tried again with online support chat and apparently both the Registration and Disney+ issues are known to Samsung and will be resolved as soon as possible. No timeframe could be offered.

The Boost link seems to be targeted toward Galaxy phone or laptop users as the required code is sent to a Galaxy Wallet.

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
All sorted. The dates have been updated
Dinsdale
Explorer
Options

Thanks again. Using https://spr.ly/61777pajBd I was able to start the registration process again and the calendar was updated to include February 2024. My 'claim' for the 5 year warranty has begun 😀 and they'll let me know within 7 days if it has been successful 😐

I can live without the free 6 month Disney+ offer if necessary! 

0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
It's been fixed now :smiling-face: was an issue you gave 90 days so can still register!
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah I got it fixed complaining 😂
0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Sure buddy :smiling-face:
0 Likes