Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Wireless mouse and the tab s7

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 10:59 PM)
Dave47
Journeyman
Options

Hi,
I recently purchased the Samsung Tab S7 and am very pleased with it. Couldn't bring myself to spending close to £200 for the keyboard/case so go a cheap alternative from ebay which is surprisingly good. However, it doesn't had a mouse pad, so got a wireless mouse today which I couldn't get to work. It isn't faulty as I tried it on my desktop.
The mouse came with USB transmitter which plugs into the device but this doesn't fit the tablet. I do have an adaptor which enabled me to use the Samsung charger lead to attach to the transmitter, and when I ran the Bluetooth scan it did pickup the mouse but won't connect.
Do I need a specific type of mouse? If so I would appreciate your advice.
Thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
"USB Transmitter" Are you sure that this mouse is even Bluetooth? It could be that the Wireless Mouse uses a different type of wireless technology.
Solution
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Indeed, you need a Bluetooth mouse, not a normal 2.4GHz wireless one
0 Likes
Dave47
Journeyman
Options

You could very well be right. I just bought a wireless mouse never entered my head that it wasn't Bluetooth. Good job it was cheap!

Could you advise on Bluetooth mouse, would any not be suitable?

0 Likes
Dave47
Journeyman
Options

Thanks.

0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I purchased a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse set to use with my Tab S7, they both work spot on. I'll find the link for you.
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
0 Likes
Dave47
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the info

0 Likes
ralex76
Apprentice
Options

Hi All, I want to share my experience with a Bluetooth tonor mouse that is not recognized by my Samsung s7. It works fine with my laptop, but it is not seen on my tablet. Any tip to get it to work?

0 Likes
ralex76
Apprentice
Options

Just a quick self-reply cause I figured out how to get my mouse to work...there's under the mouse a button that I need to keep pushing a few seconds and voila my tablet has seen the mouse!
Thanks anyway

0 Likes