Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung tab S7 plus offer

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 08:26 PM)
Egyakuma
Apprentice
Options
I bought tab s7 with an offer of a wireless akg headset. Am trying to redeem it but don't seem to get any link.

Also, it gies with a youtube 4 months premium but don't know if l still have to get ot because l have already redeem youtube premium offer only note 20 ultra. Can l please get some support how to redeem them

Daniel 
6 REPLIES 6
Zand
First Poster
Options
Hi I just bought S6 lite. you have to go in as if ordering again and the info is there. it asks for your order number and other questions to make sure its valid then sends an email confirmation saying will takes 45 days to deliver
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Egyakuma: I'm not familiar with this promotion. We did have an offer on last year to claim AKG headphones with purchases of the Tab S6 Lite, however the promotional period ended in June. Where did you purchase the tablet from? Are you able to provide a link to the offer you mentioned? 

0 Likes
Egyakuma
Apprentice
Options
@AndrewL: I've actually got it sorted, tnx.
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Great news, @Egyakuma! Thanks for letting us know!

0 Likes
Egyakuma
Apprentice
Options
another question, l have redeemed youtube premium on my note 20 ultra.. the tab s7 l bought also had YouTube premium offer. can l redeem that YouTube on my tab s7 purchase, or because I've already had one on my Note 20, I can't redeem another on the tab s7
tnx
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

You can find more information on this in the FAQs section towards the bottom of this link.

0 Likes