Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

WiFi connected but no internet

(Topic created on: 24-06-2020 07:18 PM)
Ninko
Journeyman
Options

Hi,
I recently bought a Tab S6 for my partner but am having a problem with the WiFi.
It will be connected fine then randomly out of the blue the internet will stop working and the WiFi symbol will have an exclamation mark next to it.
The only way to fix it is to disconnect and reconnect WiFi - untill it happens again.
All my other devices connect to the same WiFi network fine without any problems.
Any help please?

Thanks

Go to solution
88 REPLIES 88
GoGoGriffster
Apprentice
Options

I changed setting to "phone mac" and it connected.  Turning it back to randomised disconnects from internet again so I've left it on using phone Mac address.

0 Likes
wazmiester
First Poster
Options
I fix the date and time via automatic and problem solved
0 Likes
yeliaz99
First Poster
Options

Thanks! This happened to me too on the A51. All Networks I tried were showing "connected without internet". You solution fixed it.

0 Likes
Julie 1
First Poster
Options

General management...Reset...Reset Network Mobile Settings...scroll to the bottom...Reset Settings

0 Likes
Julie 1
First Poster
Options

Settings... General management...Reset...Reset Network Mobile Settings...Scroll to the bottom...Reset Settings. This worked for me.

0 Likes
P298
First Poster
Options

Guys, I finally found the FIX: https://youtu.be/8MUp68QBIZw

0 Likes
sunnyd1
First Poster
Options

Oh man - ty - this was driving me crazy - but I had the exact same issue and was able to resolve it thanks to your tip!  Karma +100

0 Likes
Nazmul I
First Poster
Options

Go to your tp-link page and create a custom dial-up setting here, using the exact same setting as shown in the image. Everything should be good.Untitled-1.jpg

0 Likes
frontstmaui
First Poster
Options
0 Likes