Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I have to side load Samsung Health on my Tab S7+?

(Topic created on: 17-10-2023 03:54 AM)
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I shouldn't have to do this,  surely Samsung.

I have to go to Mirror APK and download the App. Samsung Health works perfectly well on my Tab S7+. No syncing issues. No lagging or screen layout issues. No updating issues, I just run the next updated APK and the update is done without problems. 

Can anyone tell my why, officially Samsung Health is not available for the Tab S7+? Any Moderators shine a light on this or even Samsung themselves?

Does anyone else do what I'm doing so I can see my Health data on a large screen?

Can we run a campaign to get Samsung to change this issue?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
Not all apps are available to use on tablets I'm afraid and are compatible to run.
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
My point is I've proved on my own, I'm not a developer, that Samsung health works perfectly well on my tablet. So why isn't it available in the Galaxy Store?
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
You may think it works perfectly fine, but there will be a reason why Samsung Developers have not released it for your device. Maybe the expectation is that users won't carry a tablet around all day to measure health stuff.

As @keith30 says, not all apps are officially available for tablets.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As far as I am aware  samsung Health  is officially supported in the Tab S8 series and subsequent  flagship Tablets.  However at present there is no sign this will be the case with older models.  https://www.sammobile.com/opinion/15-months-in-samsung-health-still-missing-from-older-galaxy-tablet... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.