What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from tab s9 to a bigger model

(Topic created on: 12-11-2023 12:02 AM)
Options
I pre ordered the tab s9 and i am finding it a little small for my liking. I was wondering whether i can trade it in for a bigger model and how much would it cost me?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Beta22
Voyager
Options
Samsung usually have a number of trade-in deals going. As of now though, it doesn't look like you can trade-in a Tab S9 for the bigger models on the Samsung UK online store.

I think your options are to either sell your Tab S9 privately elsewhere for what you believe is a good deal or keep checking the Samsung online store for the trade in device list. Who knows, this could change any time in the run up to Christmas.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@TheSinisterDagger: I'm sorry to hear that the Tab S9 hasn't met your expectations. There are other models in the S9 range that have larger screens which you might be interested in, including the Galaxy S9+ (12.4 inches) and the Galaxy S9 Ultra (14.6 inches). Why not take a look at our range of tablets via the link below, and use the 'Screen size' filter on the left side of the screen to help you find the right model for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tablets/galaxy-tab-s/

0 Likes
Sofir
Pioneer
Options
S9 fe+ is also another option
0 Likes