Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

try again in 30 sec

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 08:43 AM)
Hoover1
Student
Options

My A tablet wont let me sign in with my pin code, "try again in 30 sec" message appears

52 REPLIES 52
abdulmomin
First Poster
Options

SOLVED FINALLY: Here is what I did on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 . POWER + VOLUME DOWN (Keep holding until tablet reboots), once it does reenter your old PIN and it will accept! Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Judy929
First Poster
Options

I'm having this same problem today and I've tried holding down the volume and power and NOTHING happens.

0 Likes
Trinition
First Poster
Options

Confirming the problem also happened to us, and that the workaround (not solution) of PWR+VOLDN/10s worked.

But this happened twice. And will likely happen again. What has Samsung done to acknowledge it is a bug and that they're working on a fix?

0 Likes
kal333
First Poster
Options
had the same issue with my tablet, used your solution, worked great 👍 thank you
0 Likes
Judy929
First Poster
Options

I was finally able to reboot my tablet, had to hold those buttons down for quite some time and then to ensure I don't have this problem again I removed the "Smart Lock" because there was nothing smart about it.  I live alone and my tablet never leaves my house so there was no need for the lock screen.

0 Likes
MAdams20
First Poster
Options

This worked! Thanks much for posting.

0 Likes
SBade
First Poster
Options

Locked out of my Samsung mobile phone. Power + volume down buttons restarts the phone. But takes me to the password all over again. 

What password do we use here? It isn't accepting passwords of my samsung account, Google account or my mobile login PIN. Frustrating. 

0 Likes
Taania
First Poster
Options

SPot on thank you Phew alright thanks again

0 Likes
Kimbee
First Poster
Options

This just saved me, thank you! 

0 Likes
darfielder
First Poster
Options
My tablet has just decided that I am under 14. I have checked my personal info in my Google account and my date of birth is correctly shown as 1937. Any help?
0 Likes