Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

try again in 30 sec

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 08:43 AM)
Hoover1
Student
Options

My A tablet wont let me sign in with my pin code, "try again in 30 sec" message appears

52 REPLIES 52
debofwistow
First Poster
Options
This happened to me this morning. Managed to turn off and reboot eventually after a lot of trying. Answers anyone?
0 Likes
audit
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. I could not unlock the tablet with the right pin of course, that's very strange because even a reboot or a restart required the pin from me. please let me know guys if you could resolve the problem. thank you

Craig_44
Student
Options

Hello, Same issue today with Galaxy Tab A.  Here's hoping it's just glitch with google and will go away in 24 hours.

Craig_44
Student
Options

Sorted by holding down power button and volume down to force a reboot. Picked up solution from Google forums. Phew!! Thought this was going to require a factory reset. 

Members_KYpJ5tN
First Poster
Options

Spot on. Woke up this morning and my tablet kept saying try again in 30 seconds, tried your resolve and it worked. As you said....phew!!

0 Likes
Hoover1
Student
Options

Funkade, tackar!!

Hoppas att Samsung vet om detta problem och uppdaterar med en "fix".

Säkerhetskänslan skadades för man vet ju inte om det kan hända igen och det inte går att ställa till rätta nästa gång!

0 Likes
Members_fBsyAiQ
First Poster
Options

Yep, that worked - thank you 

Aldo_n
First Poster
Options

this happens 5+ times a day for me so really not convenient to continually reboot. I think this is only since last software update. If so that is simply not good enough and needs fixing ASAP

goodvibe519
First Poster
Options

This has happened to me twice now.  Even find my mobile can't unlock the device when this happens.  It's very frustrating and the only way I get back in is to play with the power button and volume button until its eventually takes my password and starts.  

0 Likes