Original topic:

Tab s6 screen problem?

(Topic created on: 18-07-2020 02:45 PM)
handofblood
First Poster
Options
Tablets

Hey guys 

Is it normal with the tab s6 when your on and white screen you see a blue colour when moving into the screen slightly in a different angle?  starting at the top

When you move it completely to the side like looking at it with the screen face forwards its a full blue tint all over

this is im portait 

Also is there anything to help jelly screen?

I know everyone loves these amoled screens but i have already sent one back due to having a strange black line down it ( didnt see the blue last time, or at least i think i didnt)

Thanks for the help in advance! its kind of annoying me thats whites turn blue.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
N1NJA-TH3ORY
Explorer
Options
Tablets
it would be helpful if you could upload a pic ? yes I've seen like a blue tint on one samsung AMOLED display years ago can't recall if it was a Galaxy Note or Galaxy S range smartphone I'm sure there's a way to tune the screen have you tried in screen settings advance as it let's you tune the rgb individually have you tried turning blue down ? My Tab S6 on Google home page is pure white no blue tint!
0 Likes
handofblood
First Poster
Options
Tablets

It's very hard to see in camera I've been trying 😬. I dont why everyone loves these screens I already had to get an exchange one on because it had a huge black like down it...

Edit -I put a photo underneath!

Does the screen still stay white if you where to not look at it straight on? 

0 Likes
handofblood
First Poster
Options
Tablets

20200719_094443.jpg

0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Navigator
Options
Tablets
I've not come across this personally. You could try downloading "An Tu Tu Bechmark" from the Playstore. Run that and see if it highlights any issues.
0 Likes
Chefpave
First Poster
Options
Tablets

1627660955645184131302558840748.jpg

 Help my screen jus started doing this can you guys help

0 Likes