Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab s6 screen problem?

(Topic created on: 19-07-2020 09:30 AM)
handofblood
First Poster
Options

Hey guys 

Is it normal with the tab s6 when your on and white screen you see a blue colour when moving into the screen slightly in a different angle?  starting at the top

When you move it completely to the side like looking at it with the screen face forwards its a full blue tint all over

this is im portait 

Also is there anything to help jelly screen?

I know everyone loves these amoled screens but i have already sent one back due to having a strange black line down it ( didnt see the blue last time, or at least i think i didnt)

Thanks for the help in advance! its kind of annoying me thats whites turn blue.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
N1NJA-TH3ORY
Explorer
Options
it would be helpful if you could upload a pic ? yes I've seen like a blue tint on one samsung AMOLED display years ago can't recall if it was a Galaxy Note or Galaxy S range smartphone I'm sure there's a way to tune the screen have you tried in screen settings advance as it let's you tune the rgb individually have you tried turning blue down ? My Tab S6 on Google home page is pure white no blue tint!
0 Likes
handofblood
First Poster
Options

It's very hard to see in camera I've been trying 😬. I dont why everyone loves these screens I already had to get an exchange one on because it had a huge black like down it...

Edit -I put a photo underneath!

Does the screen still stay white if you where to not look at it straight on? 

0 Likes
handofblood
First Poster
Options

20200719_094443.jpg

0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
I've not come across this personally. You could try downloading "An Tu Tu Bechmark" from the Playstore. Run that and see if it highlights any issues.
0 Likes
Chefpave
First Poster
Options

1627660955645184131302558840748.jpg

 Help my screen jus started doing this can you guys help

0 Likes