Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab s5e

(Topic created on: 15-06-2021 12:29 PM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Ok folks , I've looked at reviews on YouTube etc and looking at specs I see that the tab s5e is pretty good for mid range, I know it's a 2019 model but out of the s6 lite , tab A7 I think I'm going to get the Tab s5e . Opinions appreciated ......

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Look to get the 128gb version rather than the 64gb version, it has higher ram at 6gb, you can pick them up for a reasonable price second hand on ebay.
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Not sure I'll need that much , it's only for web browsing, social media and streaming matches

0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
The extra 2gb of ram makes a big difference, compared to my sisters s6 lite which has 4gb ram you can tell its faster and smoother.
SpL
First Poster
Options
Possibly better to have the additional capacity?
I went for the 128gb version, really pleased that I did.
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

I've actually just bought the 6gb ram version, took all your advice and thought you all must be right lol

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Edgie70  I think the  Tab s5e is a good choice for your needs and has an Amoled Display.  It comes out well in this test compared to the  A7 https://www.smartprix.com/tablets/samsung_galaxy_tab_s5e_vs_samsung_galaxy_tab_a7_2020-cpd1ye2wqo0b_... 

The 4 GB  Ram may be ok for you  but still you would notice difference with 6 GB .  In one store it was £60 more, though obviously it is your decision.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks James , I've opted for the 6gb ram model

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Edgie70 Good,  you should be happy with it 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

I'm sure you'll all find out if I'm not 😂😂