Go to solution Solved

Tab s3 screen problem, black/White lines

(Topic created on: 21-06-2020 08:58 PM)
Robinfranksson
Student
Options

IMG_20200621_110418_1.jpg

Looks like this.

Sometimes there are no lines but screen on the lower half is not responsive, its really slow top half of The screen seems fine.

Pöease help me, any solution? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robinfranksson
Student
Options

Over a year later I answer my own post. Decided to try and fix this again. Opened the back and loosened all the skrews just a little, the ones att the edges. Been working for over a week now. 

IMG_20211125_144904__01.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Leonardonsm
Student
Options

I have same problem with my tablet tab s4! Any solution? 

0 Likes
AlexW1212
First Poster
Options

I also have this issue on my Tab S4. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Hi guys. For issues such as this, please attempt a Soft Reset by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the tablet restarts. If the problem persists, I'd recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via the link below, where an advisor will be able to assist you further and arrange any necessary warranty inspections. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
mehmetserdar
Apprentice
Options
good day friends. I am from turkey. I own a samsung tab s3. Screen changed at samsung service due to similar problem a year ago. now it gives the same error again. this issue is not related to users. there is a problem with the devices. I noticed this on my own device. device gives this error according to the temperature value. For example, the display is getting better when the temperature of the device is above 25 degrees Celsius. but under 20 degrees Celsius it gives an error like this. so i am complaining to samsung. I wonder if you have the same problem?
0 Likes
mehmetserdar
Apprentice
Options
good day friends. I am from turkey. I own a samsung tab s3. Screen changed at samsung service due to similar problem a year ago. now it gives the same error again. this issue is not related to users. there is a problem with the devices. I noticed this on my own device. device gives this error according to the temperature value. For example, the display is getting better when the temperature of the device is above 25 degrees Celsius. but under 20 degrees Celsius it gives an error like this. so i am complaining to samsung. I wonder if you have the same problem?

0 Likes
Chamee
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem with s6 tabj justlike thisplease please please tell me how did you fix it 😭

0 Likes
mehmetserdar
Apprentice
Options

Hello. I think the cause of this problem is the bending of the tablet case. This causing it to bend on the screen. I Found solution like this. I gently bent the tablet  at the corners. But while doing this, ı tried the corners one by one and observed wheather it was fixed or not. I Hope ı have helped.

Chamee
Journeyman
Options

Hey I gave my tab s6 to service center and they told me this is because motherboard issue 🥺 they said it'll be 400$ for motherboard. I can buy a new one for that 🥲

0 Likes
mehmetserdar
Apprentice
Options

This problem has happened me twice.first time they Replaced screen. The fee was $200. The second time they said the screen and the case again. Fee $300. I didnt take any action. I fixed myself by slightly bending the screen.  Of course sometimes it gives same problem . But doing the same thing again fix it.