Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab A 2019 10.1 game launcher?

(Topic created on: 25-03-2020 04:58 PM)
Mix0182
Student
Options

Hi, 

Just bought a new tablet and I was wondering if there's a way to have game launcher on here. It was on an old tab a I had and when I Google it says game launcher (or game booster) automatically works when you open a game for the first time but I never got the option nor can I find it in settings.

Games are loading part way down the screen which throws off the touch screen accuracy hugely. 

Be good to have games all in one place and not doubled up with the option to adjust the resolution or record screen....especially as this is advertised as a budget gaming tablet.

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Mix0182: If you open the Apps menu by swiping up on your Home screen, then use the search function at the top of the screen, is Game launcher available here? Alternatively, can you see an app called 'Play Games', as this also acts as a hub for your Google Play downloads?
0 Likes
Mix0182
Student
Options

Nope nothing when I search. I'll try the one you suggested from Google play. Thank. 

0 Likes
Hamraz
First Poster
Options

Can you add this game launcher in Samsung Tab A

0 Likes
DanialGPR
First Poster
Options

Hi! I know it is a little late to reply, but you can now easily download the official Samsung Game Launcher from websites. If you have a Galaxy TAB A 2019, the best option for you is version 6.0.05.1