Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM-T800 boot loop

(Topic created on: 27-03-2020 10:58 PM)
Nein_11
First Poster
Options

My Samsung Galaxy Tab S has't been working for over a year. When I turn it on, it works normally for couple of seconds, then turns off and starts the boot loop.

It doesnt boot up again when charging though. When I charge it, it also shows a grey battery sign (which turns into the normal green charging sign after 3 seconds) right after turning off.
I already tried a factory reset and flashing the firmware through odin. The latter worked for 10 minutes but then the loop started all over again.

Has to be a hardware issue right? Should I change the battery?

1 REPLY 1
ONijhuis
First Poster
Options

@Nein_11 wrote:

My Samsung Galaxy Tab S has't been working for over a year. When I turn it on, it works normally for couple of seconds, then turns off and starts the boot loop.

It doesnt boot up again when charging though. When I charge it, it also shows a grey battery sign (which turns into the normal green charging sign after 3 seconds) right after turning off.
I already tried a factory reset and flashing the firmware through odin. The latter worked for 10 minutes but then the loop started all over again.

Has to be a hardware issue right? Should I change the battery?

I have same issues and replaced battery also.. still not working... Please Samsung.. what is here the solution for? Is it still fixable or not worth it?

Regards...Olaf

0 Likes