Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAB S6 Lite stuck in infinite boot loop (Android 13)

(Topic created on: 24-02-2024 04:17 PM)
NyperCro
Explorer
Options

Hello, 

I recently upgraded to Android13 and after few hours I turn tablet off and now is stuck in infinite boot loop.

I can't access recovery mode with or without cables.

My theory is because first logo that appears is Android logo and then Samsung logo. 
On S22 phone and all other phones I have (Note8, Note10) first logo is Samsung then Android logo.
Is there any workaround for this ? It just loops until battery dies

I tried with few cables, with charger, even with AKG earphones that comes with phones, it wont boot into recovery mode and when I press and hold buttons on first logo (Android) it just stays on it until I release all buttons

Thx

12 REPLIES 12
AndrewL
Options

@NyperCro: If you have access to a home computer, try connecting your Tab S6 Lite via USB cable, then press and hold the Volume Up and Side buttons together until you see the Samsung logo, then release, to see if you can access recovery mode in this manner. Alternatively, try pressing and holding the Volume Down and Side buttons together until the device powers on, as this will perform a Soft Reset, and resolve any temporary software issues. 

0 Likes
NyperCro
Explorer
Options

Like I said, i tried all cable connections to USB with pc, laptop... no go

I have 3 buttons, volume up/down and power/lock

When holding Volume up and power/lock it just stays on first logo (android) for some time and then just continues until second logo (Samsung) and then reboots. Soft reset does nothing, just returns to loop

0 Likes
hadalittlelamb
First Poster
Options

I'm also having this issue after a recent android update. When I plugged it into my PC, it at least turned off. Otherwise, I have to wait for the battery to die. 

0 Likes
Nick58328
Explorer
Options
Were you able to resolve this?
0 Likes
NyperCro
Explorer
Options

@Nick58328 wrote:
Were you able to resolve this?

No, I tried everything that  I know and what I found. All buttons combinations, cables, connecting to earphones (that actualy worked before I upgraded to Android 13), chargers, pcs, other Samsung devices, nothing works.

Only thing left is using Adb but it cant be done since USB debugging is turned off on device. Next step is sending it to repair shop. If anyone have more ideas I am all ears..

0 Likes
Medgan0611
First Poster
Options

Please keep me posted.  I'm also having the same exact issue.  

0 Likes
Medgan0611
First Poster
Options

So I noticed that I tried using a computer charger type c that it works but if I use a regular charger it didn't take me to boot mode ...but I don't know what to do after that.  Cuz it got sick on fastboot????

0 Likes
JordonRandy1979
First Poster
Options

Same issue after update in late Apr 2024.  My S6 lite keeps looping "Samsung Powered by Andriod" on and off

0 Likes
Medgan0611
First Poster
Options

Did you try using a laptop charger rather than a regular charger..? I used a computer laptop charger  one day to try and correct the Reboot and do a reset and it worked, but when I tried to use a Regular types C charger it did not work.

0 Likes