Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 16-06-2021 09:42 PM)
AliGeeJay
Journeyman
Options
Is there any reason why Secure Folder is not available on the Tab A7?

Also, will it ever be made available or is it better to move to a none Samsung product that does offer this type of functionality?
2 REPLIES 2
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
There are multiple ways to install secure folder on your Tab A7. Just search 'how to install Secure Folder on Tab A7 (model no.)'. Then, you should look for some reputable YouTube tutorials, as well as websites such as xda developers.

Another way is to go on Sammobile.com and go on the tab that says 'search for Samsung apks' or something similar to that nature. Then, simply search for the secure folder app and install it.

Another way is go to on websites, such as apkpure, an1, etc. and search for the app on there. Just check to see those apps don't have viruses before you install them.

Moreover, the final way is to possibly use Aurora store (download the app from the internet), spoof your device to one that IS compatible with Secure Folder and the install it :).

Hope this helps!
0 Likes
AliGeeJay
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for all the options you gave.  Unfortunately when I tried to install the APK from Sammobile.com the system said that the app was not installed, even though I have allowed unknown apps to be installed.

I had the same issue when I tried from APKPure.

I have the Tab A7 (SM-T500) so am not sure if this the issue.

0 Likes