Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tablet security code

(Topic created on: 15-02-2023 05:59 PM)
jakfrost2010
First Poster
Options
I've recenrecently factory reset my tablet bcuz forgotten my pass code so did it and worked but still asking for security code and can't get past it.....what do I do about a hard factory wipe or someway ???
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
What is asking for the passcode? An app? Biometrics?
0 Likes
jakfrost2010
First Poster
Options
Once I've rebooted system and gone past language and set up WiFi and google set up it still asking for security passcode on device what I don't know hence why did factory reset to try bypass it so can reset devivr
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@jakfrost2010: To help me gain a better understanding, please can you provide a photo of the passcode request you're seeing? 

In the meantime, you may be able to remotely remove any existing passwords or PINs on the tablet by logging in to Find My Mobile, making sure to use the Samsung account details that are registered to the device. 

https://findmymobile.samsung.com

jakfrost2010
First Poster
Options
Its not my device as got it 2nd hand from some1 years ago hence why teyed factory resetting it get rid ov passcode but coming up with a security passcode as I've now sold device to CEX and it them who have told me issue until I go tomoz try sort it out I'm stuck in limbo
0 Likes
jakfrost2010
First Poster
Options
Asking for vertify identity password ?? I don't know it as tablet was 2nd hand ???20230217_130816_1000001403_1676639297.jpg
0 Likes
jakfrost2010
First Poster
Options
Its 2nd hand tablet so don't know account what was linked to it20230217_130816_1000001403_1676639297.jpg
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey again @jakfrost2010 ,

as mentioned on your other thread: Samsung tablet - Samsung Community this is down to the FRP (factory Reset protection). To remove this you will need to enter the details that were used to set the Tab the 1st time or take this to one of our Authorised Support Centres to get this removed. You will need a proof of purchase for that. I know that you mentioned that you don't have one. Do you remember where did you get this from? If so, I would recommend contacting the retailer/seller to get a copy of this. 

0 Likes