Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s8 ultra

(Topic created on: 15-02-2023 05:12 PM)
Caidie
First Poster
Options
I was wondering what the best case for the samsung s8 ultra is because the one I got kept creating dead spots because of the magnets.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I guess it depends on the level of protection you require for your tablet. Me personally, I've used the official keyboard cover case and it's been fine for me, but I know many would not be satisfied from a safety standpoint.
keith30
Mastermind
Options
I have the Samsung book cover type when I don't want to use the keyboard
cover case but I thought it doesn't give you much protection from hard knocks, I looked at Amazon site but some were poor looking and as the Tab S8ultra is a expensive tablet I didn't want to risk buying from them.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Been using a ztop case on mine found it really good and secure with pen holder and good stand.
G G
AndrewL
Options

@Caidie: If you would like to take a look at our existing range of cases and covers for the Tab S8 Ultra, then please follow the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/all-mobile-accessories/?tablets+phone-covers+galaxy-ta...

Options

You may want to get a case that has enough layers of protection.I would use the Book Cover Keyboard for Tab S8 Ultra as it does enough for me on my other tablet and it has a built-in keyboard that is ready to use if needed.

For more info, probably ask a moderator as I don't know much about cases .

0 Likes