Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung tab3

(Topic created on: 13-03-2021 08:51 AM)
fragle
Apprentice
Options
Hi all, I'm new on here! I have a samsung tablet 3, the screen has stuck on the picture I have shown you, I can can keep tapping the "ok" but it just wont disappear! I know it's an old tablet but has always worked fine, any suggestions? Please? 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
joe2jo
Pioneer
Options
maybe you could take it back if it new
0 Likes
fragle
Apprentice
Options
it's not new
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
hard reset should clear it. back it up first, though!
0 Likes
fragle
Apprentice
Options
is that holding the 3 main buttons all at once? cant back it up because can't get past the screen as it is? 😔
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @fragle 

Hold the Power and Volume Down key for a while and the Tablet should turn off and then reboot.

Let us know how it goes!

joe2jo
Pioneer
Options
thanks for letting me know If it's old maybe get a new one
0 Likes
fragle
Apprentice
Options
hi all have tried rebooting twice,still the same 🤷‍♀️ may have to give in and replace....
0 Likes
skills
First Poster
Options

Samsung Tablet 3 is experiencing an issue with a frozen screen on the displayed picture, and tapping "ok" isn't resolving the problem. Although it's an older tablet, let's try a few troubleshooting steps:...

1. Restart the Tablet: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve software glitches. Press and hold the power button until a menu appears, then select "Restart" or "Reboot."

2. Force Restart: If a regular restart doesn't work, try a force restart. This typically involves holding down the power button for about 10-15 seconds until the device powers off, and then turning it back on.

3. Safe Mode: Boot the tablet in Safe Mode to see if a third-party app is causing the issue. Press and hold the power button, then long-press the "Power off" option on the screen. This will prompt you to restart in Safe Mode.

4. Factory Reset: If the problem persists, you might consider a factory reset. Keep in mind that this will erase all data on the tablet, so make sure to back up your important files before doing this. You can usually find the factory reset option in the tablet's settings.

5. Update Software: Ensure that your tablet's operating system is up to date. Check for any available software updates in the settings menu.

0 Likes
skills
First Poster
Options

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is a solid mid-range tablet that offers a good balance of performance and affordability. It features a compact and lightweight design, making it easy to carry and handle. The 7-inch display provides vibrant colors and sharp visuals, suitable for various multimedia activities. 👉

1. Portability: The Galaxy Tab 3 is compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry around and use on the go.

2. Affordability: Positioned as a mid-range tablet, the Galaxy Tab 3 offers a balance of features and cost, making it more accessible to a wider range of users.

3. Expandable Storage: The inclusion of a microSD card slot allows users to expand the device's storage capacity, providing more space for apps, photos, and other media.

4. User-Friendly Interface: Samsung's user interface on the Galaxy Tab 3 is known for being intuitive and user-friendly, making it accessible for users of various experience levels.

5. Versatility: The tablet is suitable for a variety of tasks, including web browsing, watching videos, reading e-books, and light gaming.

6. Samsung Ecosystem Integration: If you are already using other Samsung devices, the Tab 3 can easily integrate into the Samsung ecosystem, allowing for seamless connectivity and sharing across devices.

0 Likes