Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab S7

(Topic created on: 05-08-2019 01:54 PM)
Samsters
Apprentice
Options

**Please help me reach this suggestion atleast to Samsung Tablet Developers and Marketers**

Hey Sammy, If you're reading this, I just want to suggest the pricing and specs for your next generation flagship tablet after the just released Tab s6. If your flagship tablet for 2020 is so called the Tab s7 or whatever, then here are my suggestions.

Samsung Tab s7 (2020)

ROM        RAM        Wi-Fi only         Wi-Fi + 5G
256GB     8GB        $699 ~700         $799 ~800
512GB     12GB       $849 ~850         $949 ~950

------------------------------------------------------

Bigger Battery
Faster Charger
120Hz Display
Larger Display
Better Screen Resolution (4k if possible)
Larger PPI

Better Camera Sensors

Better SoC (on par or better than Apple A Chips)

+New Features

66 REPLIES 66
Reno1985
Explorer
Options
But it's not a laptop it's a 2 in one multipurpose laptop replacement so we need more features like 4k and 120htz display.😆
0 Likes
PeterDragon
Journeyman
Options

A 4k 120hz display would only destroy thr battery life of the product. I don't believe 4k is necesscary on any small screen, ever. 1440p looks spectacular on screens 17 inches and smaller. We always have to be aware of the reasons people are using these mobile devices over laptops, mobility. What good is a tablet/2-in1 if you have to drag the charger along with you? For me, 1440p with a 60hz screen is just fine. They could also go 90hz and make it able to toggle down to 60hz. 

Reno1985
Explorer
Options
I mean quadHd display with 4k video recording front camera😂
SuperPcAgency
Student
Options

The Specs Should Be

12 Gb Ram

1 Tb Storage

12.7 inch display

Snapdragon 865

This Is A Leak Only It Could Be Inaccurate

SuperPcAgency
Student
Options

And a 120 he display

0 Likes
rigvedhN
First Poster
Options

hey can you release two varients for the samsung tab s7?

11.2 inch

13 inch

and let the keybord be the same from the galaxy books but better key travel and that would be good and please put a sterio speaker setup and  make a cutout in the the side rather than the back for the pen so it is more acessesable

and most importently higher refresh rate ,chip prefably the snaodragon 865 SoC and make the lag of the pen less noticeable via ui and and make it feel more snappy ,and the pen should be in the box and that's it 

0 Likes
Reno1985
Explorer
Options
I know samsung can make these specs possible if they make I'll salute samsung as iam a Note user and recently I buy 12.9inch ipadpro but unfortunately I cant use it like a note and please samsung make things possible I strongly believe and trust your product.
And one more thing I dont know why the tab market is not focusing on a selfi camera with 4k 60fps video recording because 90percent were doing videocall with selficam so if it is through a Samsung tab its gonna be perfect I expect a 13inch perfect tab S7.
0 Likes